5QF is a little late today. Before I post my answers to the questions I just want to say that I am deeply saddened by the events that went on in CT today. Innocent children lost their lives just by going to school. It is heart breaking. Please keep these families in your prayers.
1. If you bake during the holidays, what is your favorite thing to make?
I love baking any time of year. My favorite thing to make during the holidays though are peanut butter blossoms. You know the peanut butter cookie with a hershey kiss pressed into the center. I am making them from scratch this year for the first time.
2. Present giving: Gift bag vs wrapped box?
I love hearing the wrapping paper being torn open on Christmas morning.
3. What do you keep your thermostat on during the winter/summer in your house?
4. When thinking of your "Christmas to-do list" what percentage "done" are you?
89% Just have to wrap and send out of town gifts.
5. Do you do the "Elf on a Shelf"? If so, is your Elf naughty and what shenanigans has he gotten into?
We don't have kids to do Elf on the Shelf. I am not sure if we are going to do it when we do because that little thing is creepy looking.